Fastest + Most Stable ROM?

ksassin

Reaction score
I would say root, then get the pay version of rom manager and from there its easy to flash whatever you want without constanly booting in recovery.

Reaction score
these threads are pointless. why isn't there a sticky that discloses this:

at this point, all roms are work and do what they are meant to do. each one is different to a degree. ALSO, not every rom will perform the same on every single phone. load them all and figure it out for yourself. read the change logs and figure out how each rom is tweaked.

Amen, and +1 Kajillion.
I would also support instant thread closures on these. Seems like we get a new one each week.

hookerdj

Reaction score
the new ultimate droid extreme 350 is by far the fastest i have saw yet and heres the proof for ya as you can see the new stock theme is consisted of like five different themes thrown together. The best of each one.......insanenemesis i think did the main part of the theme.. i dunno?

pepsi149

Reaction score
you know the speed of a rom is all in the kernel...pick your fave rom...and flash kernels for the speed you want!!
also cut down on your widgets they eat resources...if yuh fast thinks fast...less is more...jakes kernels are always fastest out ....on quad i hit 18-20 fps..on a p3 kernel....with a jakes kernel it will run upwards of 28-30 fps...thats a big diffrence...
so to sum it up....pick your fav rom....flash a faster kernel!!!

hookerdj

Reaction score
ok then ......ultimate droid extreme 350 has the most customizable rom out to date....you do not need any apps to make scripts work its all built in already!!! all you do is go to ultimatedroid customizations settings and there you go. you can install and uninstall on the fly to...and colors you can change any part of the framework you want..im sure i am leaving something else out?

you know the speed of a rom is all in the kernel...pick your fave rom...and flash kernels for the speed you want!!
also cut down on your widgets they eat resources...if yuh fast thinks fast...less is more...jakes kernels are always fastest out ....on quad i hit 18-20 fps..on a p3 kernel....with a jakes kernel it will run upwards of 28-30 fps...thats a big diffrence...
so to sum it up....pick your fav rom....flash a faster kernel!!!