Fascinate rooted off?

Bunachi

Reaction score
I've had three fascinate since the day it came out but I have a few problems with it..

1. In my OPINION it is better than the droid x, I did own one and swapped it for this.

2. My friend has a t mobile vibrant and his came with avatar and sims 3.. And now I'm sitting here with a bing that force closes every now and again with two games that you have to pay for......

3. This phone is still awesome though and me personally I'm a huge fan of touch wiz, does anyone know when it will be updated for more features? (like how the captivate can control brightness with notification bar but the fascinate can't )

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

OP
B

Bunachi

Reaction score
It makes you feel like verizon and samsung just didn't care about the fascinate. Lol but hopefully when 2.2 comes everything will be better

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not on them, its on Google. 2.2 is supposed to be BEAST on the SF!!

It makes you feel like verizon and samsung just didn't care about the fascinate. Lol but hopefully when 2.2 comes everything will be better

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

justin090435

Reaction score
I honestly feel like big red was more concerned about the Droid brand name than anything else. Our phones are suppose to change alot with the update. I came from the Droid 2.... IMO this phone rocks it hands down.

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Launcher pro free works goes great for adjusting brightness with its widgets.

8pened!

crazy650

Reaction score
so far im happy with mine im three days in to using it and the only thing i dont like is i cant send some one to voice mail or blacklist them im goign to miss that

dhaymond

Reaction score
just download easy filter...