Factory reset apps restore

stevo95

Reaction score
I reset my phone and the apps do not appear to have recovered. Last time I reset the phone all the apps came back installed. Do I just need to wait or will I have to reinstall them all over again?

Thanks

Reaction score
Have you tried going to the Market and going to the "downloaded" section? They should all be there.

OP
S

stevo95

Reaction score
Have you tried going to the Market and going to the "downloaded" section? They should all be there.

Thats what i am doing now, but i have a lot of apps. Previously they automatically restored them all. Funny they were all under "downloaded" including the purchased ones, but half way through they have disappeared and only the ones I have reinstalled are still there. Help!

10ACTony

Reaction score

Thats what i am doing now, but i have a lot of apps. Previously they automatically restored them all. Funny they were all under "downloaded" including the purchased ones, but half way through they have disappeared and only the ones I have reinstalled are still there. Help!

According to two online and one instore tech, the only thing that should download are contacts and calendar. I had three replacement Droids and always had to manually reinstall apps, the only thing under the Market were those apps I paid for. None of them could explain why some do see the installed apps reappear. I sure wish I knew because reinstalling is a pain in the butt!