facebook

Reaction score
i was reading on here and discovered that my phone came with facebook? i question it because im pretty sure that when looking at my phone for the first time i didn't see it which is why i downloaded it from the android market. my question is this, if i uninstall the facebook i downloaded will i still be able to access facebook? if so, how? and is this why when i look at accounts, i have 2 facebooks to choose from? i would appreciate it if someone could clear this up for me.

ibevsop

Reaction score
yes

If you delete the FB app you downloaded you will still be able to access FB. You have FB built in to the Motorola UI on your device and, you can sign in @ the web site with the web beowser. Be careful with the one built into the device, because its likely all of your FB friends will become contacts in your contacts list or, "people". Imo, its best to just use the app from market for now. Its far from perfect and i still sign in at website if i need to actually do anything. . . Sadly, yes. . Even to poke someone lol

shakesbrice22

Reaction score
i was reading on here and discovered that my phone came with facebook? i question it because im pretty sure that when looking at my phone for the first time i didn't see it which is why i downloaded it from the android market. my question is this, if i uninstall the facebook i downloaded will i still be able to access facebook? if so, how? and is this why when i look at accounts, i have 2 facebooks to choose from? i would appreciate it if someone could clear this up for me.

There is an option in your contacts (menu--accounts) where you can make all your facebook friends people in your contacts in your phone. If you don't want them as your contacts just don't click that account to sync. Also after many a time with using different facebook apps I would say Fbook is by far the best. Its in the market and FREE :)

Yes you will be able to access facebook if you delete it. I sometimes just use the browser to access facebooks mobile site which works just fine as well. I actually don't know why you would have two different accounts for facebook. Did someone use your phone to log in under their facebook and if so that could have saved on your phone (maybe.....)

JLB09

Reaction score
Is it possible that the D2 does not come with a Facebook app already. My son has been working almost 24/7 since he got his phone and has not had time to research some of his issues. But he says he has a Social Networking App but not a separate one for Facebook. I was wanting to guide him with Unsyncing his contacts in Facebeook settings but if he does not have such an app then he cannot do this.

anyone know what comes preinstalled on the D2?