Facebook

FroneDaddy

Reaction score
I'm trying to upload a photo to FB that was taken with my phone. It's loading the photo sideways, I rotated the pic and tried uploading again but it doesn't change the orientation on FB.

Any suggestions?

mgautrea

Reaction score
I'm trying to upload a photo to FB that was taken with my phone. It's loading the photo sideways, I rotated the pic and tried uploading again but it doesn't change the orientation on FB.

Any suggestions?

Load the pic and when you get to a desktop flip it there. I know that sucks but the FB app for the Android is not that great. I've gone back to using the web version on the browser.

OP
F

FroneDaddy

Reaction score
Do you know, does FB let you edit a pic's orientation after it's been posted?

And I have to agree, the FB app for the iPod Touch/iPhone is way better than the Droid app.

lyoungstudio

Reaction score
droid x pic to fb

you have got to be kidding me...why have a fb app, that let's you upload photos directly, however they will always be sideways....

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i edited a pic on my phone and got the orientation to lock how i wanted it. then uploaded to FB, it was fine

Lukehluke

Reaction score
i edited a pic on my phone and got the orientation to lock how i wanted it. then uploaded to FB, it was fine

Thats good.

Hopefully Facebook will update their app to add more features. We don't even have Chat :(