Facebook Syncing Issues

dubbz23

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i know this topic has probably been touched upon, but i've been going through numerous threads and haven't exactly come across an answer. Hopefully someone can help shed some light on this situation.

So, after i dl'd Gingerbread OTA, my phone sh!t the bed. They had to overnight me a new one and everything. I set up all my accounts (FB, Twitter, etc.) and noticed that only about 70% of my contacts' photos loaded. I figured maybe because i had so many, it was taking longer than usual, but its the next day and still, there hasnt been any changes. I also dl'd the FB app, and there's no option to sync contacts now? Also, under My Accounts, there's no option to sync FB photo's to your contacts as there was before?

So, question is how come only some of my photos won't load to my contacts? I've even gone into certain contacts and it shows their FB link, but no photo for some reason? If there is a way to fix this, i'd appreciate the help.

Beka27

Reaction score
I use "SyncMyPix". Free app from the market that matches up your contacts with their FB pics. If it doesn't automatically sync some of them, you can go thru and do it manually. With 200 contacts, it only took me a few minutes.

OP
D

dubbz23

Reaction score
Yea i used syncmypix on my old droid x (before it died) and i like it. I'm going to use it for this phone too, but i'm just curious as to why some people's photos won't appear, even though in their contact info, it shows their FB link. These are people i KNOW had photos from my last phone, so i'm just trying to figure out why this is happening.

Anyone else?