Facebook photo upload error and Backup Assistant+ error

Merrix

Reaction score
I've been having a couple issues with my razr that I've had for almost 2 months. I didn't noticed exactly when these issues started to happen but It might be after one phone update. I can not upload photos from my gallery to Facebook (I've tried with wifi off and on). I get an error on the notification bar that it failed to upload. Also Backup Assistant+ will not sync my contacts. When I bought the razr the lady at the store did everything with my contacts over Backup Assistant from X to razr and it worked fine. It will no longer sync my contacts and gives me an error. Has anyone had a similar situation?

Thank you

OP
M

Merrix

Reaction score
My phone is not rooted. It has froze once or twice but nothing major. I've tried deleting my facebook account and adding it back it still gives me an error. I've renewed my pin for backup assistant and still doesn't work

ddfuji

Reaction score
i have had it once were my photo upload to facebook gets stuck at 20% and just sits there for the longest time and the only way to get it to go away was restart my phone. but it never said it uploaded. but when i went onto facebook it was uploaded. but yesterday it didnt upload at all. i kinda think it has to do with the facebook app. cause my photo uploads with any of my other apps works just fine. and i dont know much about the backup assistant issue.

OP
M

Merrix

Reaction score
I've had that same issue before when I had my X with the upload progress freezing. I just get an immediate error "cannot upload" seconds after trying to upload a picture. I think I found a cure for the backup assistant problem.