Facebook Issue here too.

lovethesinner

Reaction score
I'm trying to view the full site, but it'll only let me view the touch site. Even at the bottom of the touch site there's a link that's says 'full site', I click it and it refreshes the touch site... I'm annoyed, anyone had the same issue?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
What browser are you using?

Some allow you to not view mobile sites.

jakenovak

Reaction score
I'm trying to view the full site, but it'll only let me view the touch site. Even at the bottom of the touch site there's a link that's says 'full site', I click it and it refreshes the touch site... I'm annoyed, anyone had the same issue?

This has happened intermittently with me with both Dolphin and the stock Browser. In fact, I almost never go on to the full Facebook because of it, but I can't imagine it's more than a user-agent that FB uses to direct you to the mobile website.

You can change that to a full-fledged browser like Firefox in Dolphin, which I believe *should* prevent you from ever going to the touch website... except when you click the links in the Facbook app, that is.

bass_lover1

Reaction score
I don't know if the stock browser does it, but the xScope browser in the market, allows you to render the pages for Android, iPhone or Desktop. I would imagine switching it to desktop would make all pages render like they would on your PC at home.

slinky

Reaction score
Even switching to desktop doesn't really show a full desktop, from my experience.