Facebook Contacts

woosung

Reaction score
I use the Facebook app from the android market instead of the facebook/social networking that came with the droid x. Well I go to the setting and click "sync with existing contacts" and it does sync their email and all that except their pictures... how do i make it so it syncs their pictures? any alternative ways? i just dont want all my facebook friends to be in my contact.

cloutier

Reaction score
i had that application until i realized it was dogging the phone down horrendously.

anyway, mine grabbed all the photos no problem.

rydizzle

Reaction score
The only way I've found is to sync all facebook contacts, then show only phone contacts. if a picture isn't showing, link it to the facebook contact.

I have all my contacts pictures without having to look through all of my facebook friends. It works, unless someone else knows how to do it a simpler way?

cloutier

Reaction score
sync my pics works great for getting photos, fyi.

regardless, i've been on the hunt for a facebook client that actually works well on android. the official facebook application works great, but its a mega hog on phone resources, so its basically a moot point. bloo is ok, but its pretty weak. sociable works ok as well, but its got no notifications.

if someone knows of a good facebook client that doesn't eat your phone from the inside out and has notifications, please let me know.