Facebook/Contact integration?

Reaction score
I was wondering if the contacts on the eric automatically updated with facebook pictures like the motorola droid does? Or is that a 2.0 feature only?

Reaction score
No idea but google is your friend. Reaserch. i think ive done more reaserch on google to last a very damned long time lol.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lol.....I would say, more than likely, that it is just a 2.X feature and not available under this....

fentos

Reaction score
My Eris does update Facebook pictures automatically.

ipawd1

Reaction score
Since they changed the facebook look...the app is messed up

OP
certifiedfryguy
Reaction score
With the Moto Droid it sync'd the contacts/FB picture automatically as long as the name in your contacts was spelled the same as your Facebook Contact.

This is about the only feature i miss from the moto droid. I swapped my moto out for a HTC this past weekend...

EDIT: OK I figured out how it works. Open up people, and go to the 4th tab over. it's a facebook sync. Login with your FB info and there you go. Contacts sync'd...

Last edited:

GeekGoddess

Reaction score
I figured that was how that worked. I just haven't gotten around to that yet. Thanks for the info! :)

Brady20

Reaction score
I recently added a friend on facebook while i was on my laptop, but when i went to link her contact in my phone with my facebook friends she didnt show up does anyone know how to fix that?