Facebook choice from "share" area is gone?

angellina

Reaction score
I just did my upgrade to 2.2 on Thursday - now after I take a photo, go to gallery and hit "share" where Facebook used to be, it is gone. The usual suspects are there, email, twitter, bluetooth, gmail, picasa, messaging, but Facebook has disappeared and the only way I've found to upload using the phone is to take the picture THROUGH facebook which isn't always convenient.

Sorry if this was already addressed somewhere, I didn't see it in the first few pages. Maybe some sort of FB updgrade I have to do?

Thanks in advance!
:)

cheerupemokid875

Reaction score
I thought the same thing..you have to close the keyboard and use the phone up right and you will see it. there are a few more options now so the list is bigger and it just doesn't fit on the screen when your holding it with the keyboard open.

OP
A

angellina

Reaction score
Thank you!

I thought that maybe there was more but didn't know how to get to it. thanks a lot for your reply. Seems so easy now lol dancedroid

mdhanel

Reaction score
Issue - solved

I just did my upgrade to 2.2 on Thursday - now after I take a photo, go to gallery and hit "share" where Facebook used to be, it is gone. The usual suspects are there, email, twitter, bluetooth, gmail, picasa, messaging, but Facebook has disappeared and the only way I've found to upload using the phone is to take the picture THROUGH facebook which isn't always convenient.

Sorry if this was already addressed somewhere, I didn't see it in the first few pages. Maybe some sort of FB updgrade I have to do?

Thanks in advance!
:)

ISSUE -SOLVED: I was having this same issue and could not find the answer. If you download "Facebook for Android" from the Android Marketplace it will put the option in your camera to upload directly to facebook. Not sure why the default facebook program that came with my DROID X does not accomplish this. But anyways it works, just finished the fix and it works great! Hope this helps....

d_silk1979

Reaction score
The keyboard upright fix doesn't help me. I found it in the camera but only if I am sending one photo, multiple photos the share fb option is gone again. I would like to share to fb through text as well as upL multiple photos at a time? DX

gmannhtown

Reaction score
I have same issue. I only see Facebook if I do one photo at a time, but when I try to multiselect, facebook goes away. No keyboard is open. I see all the others, just no facebook any more.