ezeStand now supporting Droid X

ezeStand

Reaction score
ezeStand is happy to announce support for the Droid X smartphone. We have repositioned the magnet to activate the Droid X multimedia mode and it will work with or without covers/cases. Unfortunately, due to the width of the Droid X, vertical orientation is not supported at this time.

You can select Motorola Droid or Droid X now on our checkout page. Same great price, same free shipping!

Thanks,

sul7en

Reaction score
Is there anyway to use the existing 2 Droid ezestands that I have?
EDIT: Nevermind. I super glued a magnet off of my frig to it and - viola! It even looks cool.:)

Last edited:

zodder

Reaction score
This looks pretty cool. I have the OEM MM charger/stand, but getting the damn thing out of there is not a 1 handed job. I hate how it sticks in there.

Vbelisle

Reaction score
I would just like to say that I ordered one of these to use with my X because I hate taking the case on and off for the dock and I love it.

debaucher

Reaction score
As soon as you make this so the X will fit both horizontal AND vertical I will buy one

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
That sucks. I just ordered one thinking it did.
Hi Droidphreak,
If you are not satisfied with the ezeStand after you receive, please let me know and we will refund your purchase 100%. Sorry if the "no portrait mode for Droid X" was not made clear.
Thanks,

Vbelisle

Reaction score
Hi Droidphreak,
If you are not satisfied with the ezeStand after you receive, please let me know and we will refund your purchase 100%. Sorry if the "no portrait mode for Droid X" was not made clear.
Thanks,

Its definitely clear, it says so on your web sight and in the first post. I plan on ordering another one, I love my stand dancedroid

droidphreak

Reaction score
Hi Droidphreak,
Thanks,

Actually I received the stand and I really like it. It's very study and well made. It's a keeper. :)