Extra Homescreens, vanilla android UI?

shademar

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's an alt home that allows for extra homescreens but doesn't change anything else about the stock android functionality? I'm in desperate need of real estate, but I don't want to reskin the whole UI.

Thanks!

Moondonkey

Reaction score
You checked out Apps Organizer yet? It doesn't add anymore screens like you asked for, but it does make cool folders to maximize use of your desk space.

I found I don't need the extra screens I once thought I did with it.

Gives it a cleaner look, rather than a jumbled sea of apps, iphone look

jkayner

Reaction score
You checked out Apps Organizer yet? It doesn't add anymore screens like you asked for, but it does make cool folders to maximize use of your desk space.

I found I don't need the extra screens I once thought I did with it.

Gives it a cleaner look, rather than a jumbled sea of apps, iphone look

why can't you just use folders to do the same thing?

jrocketdroid

Reaction score
Apps Organizer lets you label apps and then create a folder for that label. The folders function native to the Droid only creates the folder, and then you have to one by one move in the applications that you want, or the bookmarks, etc.

So, with Apps Organizer. you can make as many labels as you want folders, and not have to spend hours moving applications into them. You simply remove the folder, and you're done.

Additionally, for bookmarks from the browser, there's another application called Live Bookmarks that works well for me.