Exchange TASKS missing from mailbox sync.

PhoneGuy

Reaction score
My company is going from Sprint Treo Pro (Yuck), to Verizon Droid (Yippi!). We have 10 Droids so far and more on the way. Everybody loves their Droid, but we do have a few issues.

The number one issue is that nobody can locate their Exchange Tasks. We have no problem with Sync and Exchange, we get mail, and calendar, but no Tasks.

I see reference to Tasks being included in the things that can be synced with Exchange, but how? I've gone through all settings with no luck.

Joe

OP
P

PhoneGuy

Reaction score
How about third party support? I can't believe that Motorola thought that tasks would not be important. They should claim that they have partial, or limited support for Exchange.

This is bad news for us. Now I'm gettings calls about deleting duplicate widgets. I have to admit, I had no problem with the operating system on the Treo, we got rid of them because of Sprint, and because I had so many Treo's go back because they broke. At least they had full Outlook sync. Don't get me wrong, I still love the Droid, but I have customers to please and some are not so happy right now.

Thanks for you fast reponse. Joe

Sorry task synch with Exchange doesn't currently exist with the native support built-in the Droid.