Exchange mail forwarding does not include original senders text

dumptruck

Reaction score
When I forward an email from my Incredible from my exchange server account the original text is not included. The recipient gets an an attachment but not to open, only to save. The forward shows the original senders address and subject, but not the text of the email. In account settings I have for reply to include original text. Don't find anything for forward. Any ideas?

Sent from my ADR6300

smtom

Reaction score
Maybe the exchange setup needs a tweak? Does exchange push to the device, or does the device pull from exchange? Just an idea.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

OP
D

dumptruck

Reaction score
Device pulls from the server. The emails come in fine with original text. When I reply the original text is included. When I forward the original text is not included. The original email header is included but not the message body text. It makes forwarding useless.
Thanks for the response.

Sent from my ADR6300

smtom

Reaction score
A reach, but Outlook and even some web based email products have a setting to choose whether to include original message when replying or forwarding.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

OP
D

dumptruck

Reaction score
My Outlook is set up to include original message text when forwarding. Seems to be the exchange app on the incredible. My other accounts work fine. Thanks

Sent from my ADR6300