Exchange 2010

msiple

Reaction score
I was wondering has anyone used there there Android 2.1 phone with Microsoft Exchange 2010 yet? And specifically do the security policies still allow the the Droid to sync with Exchange.

Our company will be upgrading to Microsoft Exchange 2010 this summer, and they want me to find out if the OS will work with our serer before the upgrade.

Any help would be great!

I have the HTC Droid Incredible.

Thank you,

Mark

mrmomoman

Reaction score
I was wondering has anyone used there there Android 2.1 phone with Microsoft Exchange 2010 yet? And specifically do the security policies still allow the the Droid to sync with Exchange.

Our company will be upgrading to Microsoft Exchange 2010 this summer, and they want me to find out if the OS will work with our serer before the upgrade.

Any help would be great!

Thank you,

Mark

Works just fine wth 2010. Even the threaded conversations works well. Certs and all works fine. Have a good time :)

bbraskey67

Reaction score

Any help would be great!

Thank you,

Mark

Works just fine wth 2010. Even the threaded conversations works well. Certs and all works fine. Have a good time :)

If it works just fine, I'd like to know how you did it. My HTC Incredible will go so far as to authenticate with my 2010 Exchange server, but will go no further. When I click the Finish button (manual setup) to sync mail, contacts, and calendar, I get a "Failed to create the account. Please try again later." message. Any ideas? BTW, I do have the "Use secure credentials" turned on under the Security settings. But it doesn't seem to matter whether this setting is on or not.

Thanks for any help you can offer.