Everybody can relate to this one...

etx_droid

Reaction score
Don't you just love tech support and being put on hold? It's funny because it's true...hope you enjoy!!

[video=youtube;zqtthTtlIdc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqtthTtlIdc"]YouTube - Tech Support Hold Music Karaoke[/video]

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep, I was trying to track down my Valentines Day flowers and I had to give the order number which was about 15 numbers and it kept getting it wrong. I was screaming at my poor iMac.

D

dankarlinski

Hahaha. I love it

From my Liberated Droid 2 (Liberty v 1.5)

OP
etx_droid

etx_droid

Reaction score
Yep, I was trying to track down my Valentines Day flowers and I had to give the order number which was about 15 numbers and it kept getting it wrong. I was screaming at my poor iMac.

Yeah, this video was inspired from a call to Symantec's Enterprise support the day before. We pay thousands of dollars for their support and still are put on hold at least an hour EVERY time we have to call. And no offense meant, but the whole tech support department has been outsourced so you speak to somebody you can't understand 3 times out of 4.

This video came from the heart...:)

OP
etx_droid

etx_droid

Reaction score

Oh, and I hope your gift arrived on time! :)