EVE Online

JP 5.56

Reaction score
Anyone play?

I started up a free trial and am having mixed thoughts on it. I didn't really know what to expect other than flying around ships in space. I was hoping for more of a flying experience (flight sim or like space combat in SWG) rather than a point-to-point type method of moving around in space - but I suppose I can get used to that.

I havn't done much other than get a character to the point where I am talking to the Exploration Agent in the Amarr starting area.

Any tips for a noob?

Darkseider

Reaction score
Yeah. Amarr = awesome. Next is the game isn't so much a time sink for leveling because it is based in real time. Make sure to specialize in training initially for the class of ship you want to use. Cruisers are great to shoot for first and then eventually battle cruisers or battleships if you prefer. Lastly don't LOSE time. Remember to track your skills and start them training so that they never go dormant. Always be online and ready to start the next one. That's about it.

raethryn

Reaction score
I've been playing eve for 5years and I'm not on much because of the fleet lag really. That and I've done almost everything in game I care to do.

It's a good game. Trust no one. Seriously trust no one.