Eta?

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
According to a few secrect agencies it will arrive around midnight Dec 21 2012

Change Log Includes: Mind reader, Integrated Brain Launcher, TeleKinetic Wireless Charger (just to name a few).dancedroid

Thank god, IBL has been FCing for me on 0.4!
LMFAO!
The only problems I had with .4 is that I could never get the flux capacitors to sync with my gmail accounts.

But seriously, to the OP, Pete is pretty quick to update his forum when he releases an update. I'm sure it won't be too much longer before .5 is released. He has been hinting at some ideas/features over the last couple days/week. Despite some of the issues you may see posted about Bugless Beast, Pete does a damn good job at releasing stuff that's as close to flawless as possible. v.5 should follow suit!

OP
S

subyfan

Reaction score
Change Log Includes: Mind reader, Integrated Brain Launcher, TeleKinetic Wireless Charger (just to name a few).dancedroid

Thank god, IBL has been FCing for me on 0.4!
LMFAO!
The only problems I had with .4 is that I could never get the flux capacitors to sync with my gmail accounts.

But seriously, to the OP, Pete is pretty quick to update his forum when he releases an update. I'm sure it won't be too much longer before .5 is released. He has been hinting at some ideas/features over the last couple days/week. Despite some of the issues you may see posted about Bugless Beast, Pete does a damn good job at releasing stuff that's as close to flawless as possible. v.5 should follow suit!

Thanks for the reply! FWIW, I have been running BB exclusively for the past 5 months so I am very familiar with the perfection that is Pete's work. This question was for a friend (read: traitor) who is using CM. I told him to wait patiently; he insisted I inquire. Thanks for the responses.

jbrock98

Reaction score
all these other devs r dropping new versions from SOURCE and Bugless Beasters r left wanting, all u guys voted to get pete the droid x and now that he's got it he couldn't care less about ya'll & the droid 1 community lol all in fun, i know i'll eventually find my way to BBv.5 since i just can't stop flashing everything under the sun