ESPN.com Finally with Video for Android Users?

AntMan

Reaction score
Unless I somehow did something to mess with my browser or something, I finally can watch videos on ESPN.com just like the iPhone. Anyone else experiencing this? I am so psyched if it's here to stay. Now all we need is ScoreCenter.

OP
AntMan

AntMan

Reaction score
Just woke up, and still working for me. ESPN mobile on stock browser. Has the main headline as a video and a category dedicated to videos, exactly the same as iPhone's mobile site. Between this and the new NFL App what more could a sports fam ask for?!?!:):):)

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Just woke up, and still working for me. ESPN mobile on stock browser. Has the main headline as a video and a category dedicated to videos, exactly the same as iPhone's mobile site. Between this and the new NFL App what more could a sports fam ask for?!?!:):):)

Was able to view the main headline video on xScope. Didn't try any others.

Gremlin

Reaction score
Screenshot :p

I am using stock browser.. Just getting a black box...

OP
AntMan

AntMan

Reaction score
Honest to god just pulled my camera out to take a picture and now all of a sudden it's gone. I swear to you it was there, the main headline was a video, and there was a video category just like iPhone/Touch...now i'm pissed, i was all excited, I wonder how the hell I got it to happen as well as some other folks. :mad:

warrior21

Reaction score
Honest to god just pulled my camera out to take a picture and now all of a sudden it's gone. I swear to you it was there, the main headline was a video, and there was a video category just like iPhone/Touch...now i'm pissed, i was all excited, I wonder how the hell I got it to happen as well as some other folks. :mad:
That is strange. All I had was the black box, video would have been nice.

Coots

Reaction score
I dont see it either... my phone shows "ESPN Mobile" in the red bar at the top, with Menu over to the right....

My main headline right now is "All the rage" and shows a pic of Koby