Error using ROM Manager.

sandman1987

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting an error when trying to access JRummy's ROM's using ROM Manager? When I select his section I get "Error occurred while processing the ROM list!" Anyone know anything about this?

jev

Reaction score
He's probably updating something. I've been getting this all day. Hopefully he'll get it sorted out soon.

jtydroid

Reaction score
He has been working on something, and he said he was unlikely to be able to work on it today. He's asked for Testers in his forum.

I'd wager something went awry and he hasn't had a chance to look at it yet.

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm making a customizer.. soon you will have optios for themes, fonts, lwps, boot animations, extra apps and delete apps options. I made an error writing my java script so that's why your getting an error right now. For some weird reason github decides to recognize my new upload about 6 hours after I upload something.

jtydroid

Reaction score
I'm making a customizer.. soon you will have optios for themes, fonts, lwps, boot animations, extra apps and delete apps options. I made an error writing my java script so that's why your getting an error right now. For some weird reason github decides to recognize my new upload about 6 hours after I upload something.

It recognizes that you work at speeds that should not be human. In order to save you the constant 'Are you really a computer?' questions, it delays your uploads.

Enforced Humanity (TM) - Github does that.