Error 7

clueless77

Reaction score
Oh, thanks! For S3's you need to flash CWM through Odin, yeah? I don't think they have a .tar.md5 file for the sch-i535 yet. At least I can't find one. :/

No sir. Just download ROM manager from play store and select flash recovery and it should give you the latest.

pharien

Reaction score
Still no dice. :/ Got that (Status 7) when trying to install CM10 and AOKP.

debrad0307

Reaction score
Did some research on your issue.. its either the recovery you are using or the files in the rom are corrupted. My guess is it's the recovery since it's happening on every rom you try to flash. Give me a second to get on my desktop and I will PM you the recovery I'm using. I've never had this issue.

Sgt Fury

Reaction score
Still no dice. :/ Got that (Status 7) when trying to install CM10 and AOKP.

You can get the latest CWM touch from clockworkmod web site for your phone. I use mobile odin, go to recovery and flash the downloaded cwm file that I then renamed file as recovery.img then I would flash synergy r484 rom. Its a very nice one and I'd be surprised if you still have issues. You can also use an app called rom manager which makes flashing the latest cwm very easy. Youtube how to use both of these apps for simple instruction. Cheers ;-)