Eris, Droid, Incridible, Evo, X and maybe back to Incredible

1xsculler

Reaction score
I tried the Eris and loved it, the droid not so much as I didn't need the slide-out keypad and it was too heavy, loved the Incredible but had to try the Evo which I loved but didn't feel the same way about Sprint, at least not at my home and I now have the X which I think I like the best of them all but may go back to the incredible so I can use it as a tethered modem. Trying to decide if I really want to root whatever phone I end up with, what 2.2 will do for me and what froyo means. I sure do use my netbook a lot less now that I have a droid.

bad4u

Reaction score
I tried the Eris and loved it, the droid not so much as I didn't need the slide-out keypad and it was too heavy, loved the Incredible but had to try the Evo which I loved but didn't feel the same way about Sprint, at least not at my home and I now have the X which I think I like the best of them all but may go back to the incredible so I can use it as a tethered modem. Trying to decide if I really want to root whatever phone I end up with, what 2.2 will do for me and what froyo means. I sure do use my netbook a lot less now that I have a droid.

Trade ya my brand new INC for your X :)

sremex

Reaction score
Well whatever phone you choose, can I buy the other one off of you?