DConn

Reaction score
thread for any information about a finished 2.2 rom for the eris

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Pilotcharles gave you a link on your first thread about this/rooting.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
To find other peoples threads, simply click on their name, once on their user profile, click on statistics, and click find all threads. :)

eriscrazy

Reaction score
lol i lloked and could not find the thread! lol im hesitant to update to 2.2 cause it is more resource heavy then 2.1 right? and my phone went to **** after the OTA 2.1 update. the OTA 2.1 was the reason i wanted to root my phone so i could get it back to how fast it was when i was running cupcake.

RootedEris

Reaction score
i talked to some ppl the majority actually all of them said resist dowloading 2.2 froyo for the eirs until it becomes more stable.....its got to many bugs and what nots

BTW how do i create a signature like all you fancy guys

mentaloaf

Reaction score
i talked to some ppl the majority actually all of them said resist dowloading 2.2 froyo for the eirs until it becomes more stable.....its got to many bugs and what nots

BTW how do i create a signature like all you fancy guys
Is there a way to root eris from 2.1?

eriscrazy

Reaction score
yea you can root with 2.1. i did the OTA 2.1 update and had no problems rooting. just make sure your HBOOTis not version 1.49 if thats what it is out of the box you cant root.

eriscrazy

Reaction score
ill look into it. i mean im still really new to rooted phones so i really dont want to be the guinea pig lol and i got a quick question to flasha new rom do i just move the file to the root of my SD caard and boot into recovery, whipe/factory reset and then load the rom right?

OP
DConn

DConn

Reaction score
i wouldnt download it if you go to the link theres plenty of people who already have downloaded it and posted problems just saying its there

mentaloaf

Reaction score
yea you can root with 2.1. i did the OTA 2.1 update and had no problems rooting. just make sure your HBOOTis not version 1.49 if thats what it is out of the box you cant root.

Cool, can you possibly direct me to a link that explains all that and can root my wife's eris?