Epic Blue for Fenom

Dolfns99

Reaction score
So I love the epic blue. But it seems like some of the buttons that are gray, blacked out are just a tad to dark to read. Anyway of fixing this? And have not noticed any battery drain since lastnight. 8 he's and only a 20% drain.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
bdsullivan76

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
I am learning how to do this but at a very slow rate. Usually only have a few hours a night to mess with it. Where are the text areas your talking about.

Dolfns99

Reaction score
Somy buttons I was talking about are on my alarm, and email.I tried to take a screenshot but could figure out how to upload it here.

OP
bdsullivan76

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Ok. To upload picks hit the menu key, more, then upload from gallery. If you can't get that to work let me know and I will pm you my email address. I can't check it out atm since I am using the forbidden theme. I will flash back to epic later tonight.

Dolfns99

Reaction score
It also is super dark on notifcations..

Dolfns99

Reaction score
Sorry screenshot pics aren't better

OP
bdsullivan76

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Somy buttons I was talking about are on my alarm, and email.I tried to take a screenshot but could figure out how to upload it here.

On the alarm the numbers will light up when you push the plus/minus symbols.
Not sure which e-mail app you are using in your screenshots.

Are your highlights around the boxes orange? They do not look the same as mine.

Last edited:

Dolfns99

Reaction score
Yes, they do light up. I use yahoo and gmail. It just seems like most of the buttons seem a little dark or unreadable throughout. Just need to see what they are before they are pressed. But don't take me wrong. Im not complaining im rickin theme hard, just thought a little adjustment could be helpful

OP
bdsullivan76

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Yes, they do light up. I use yahoo and gmail. It just seems like most of the buttons seem a little dark or unreadable throughout. Just need to see what they are before they are pressed. But don't take me wrong. Im not complaining im rickin theme hard, just thought a little adjustment could be helpful

No offense taken. I am still learning. At a slow rate..lol. I will see what can be done to fix it. I do agree that the initial colors are alittle to dark. Just wanted to make sure it was lighting up the same on yours.

Dolfns99

Reaction score
Well the color theme is defanately the bomb.. it is great beings your still learning. Just putting out input for tweeks. So thank you for the support and theme. Will be rocking this till a new updated with tweeks comes available

Reaction score
It would actually be nice if the lettering on the notifications pull down tab were white. Then they would be much more noticeable especially while outside.

OP
bdsullivan76

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
I had a couple people request a blue and white theme so I willbe working on that for the next couple days. It seems most themes have an issue when mixing blue and black. Does not seem to be an easy fix but I will continue to work on it.

Swirly

Reaction score
Looking toward the new themes! Can't wait!

clouse2013

Reaction score
Yes. I did not put any specific app in this. All the apps you see on the homescreen are the ones that we're themed. Sad to say that the market is not themed but I will try to see if I can get the themed market to work.

If you want, i can show you how to get the market themed. I got it in a few of my themes.

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Looks good man! You forgot to tell me you finished!!!

You also forgot to copy over my edits from the colors.xml (it's in the values folder after you decompile). GTalk me if you need a hand with it, stetson.andy