Entering "owner information"

knighthawke

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Motorola Droid and really like the phone but don't know how to enter my "owner information." Does anyone know how to do this? :-(

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I recently purchased a Motorola Droid and really like the phone but don't know how to enter my "owner information." Does anyone know how to do this? :-(

Welcome, knighthawke! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Just check out the links in my signature and you’ll get some really good advice that may take the edge off the learning curve. Hope you enjoy your time here!

As to your question, there is nowhere to enter owner information, but if you download Contact Owner (free in the Market), it shows your name, and you can display your email (if desired), an alternate contact phone number in case the device is found and a message if you wish. This all appears on the lock screen, so check it out.

:welcome:

HarshReality

Reaction score
Only issue I have with that app is.. I'd like them to contact ME.. not my wife. And since keeping yourself in your contacts is outright foolish :/