emails not sending

mfinn

Reaction score
I've had my DX for about 2 weeks everything has been great untill this morning.
I normally get 25-30 emails daily, so when I wasn't getting any on my DX, I sent myself a test email.
Nothing came back. Soon I did get regular emails, but not the test one I sent. Several hours later I sent another test email from the DX.
After a 1/2 hour or so I looked and found the folders in email. The 2 test emails I sent were in the out box and not sent.
I tried to send a test using the gmail account, it did not come back.
I tried a test email from a yahoo account. It did come back.
What is going on with the pop3 account?

jellybean420

Reaction score
I normally get 25-30 emails daily, so when I wasn't getting any on my DX, I sent myself a test email.
Nothing came back. Soon I did get regular emails, but not the test one I sent. Several hours later I sent another test email from the DX.
After a 1/2 hour or so I looked and found the folders in email. The 2 test emails I sent were in the out box and not sent.

I had this problem the other day. I rebooted and all was well. Check and see under account settings on the phone and see if all the boxes are checked without the sync icon next to them. Also make sure your not running anything that could disable your 3g.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

erict

Reaction score

I had this problem the other day. I rebooted and all was well. Check and see under account settings on the phone and see if all the boxes are checked without the sync icon next to them. Also make sure your not running anything that could disable your 3g.

What sync icon are you talking about be next to them?

OP
M

mfinn

Reaction score

I'm assuming you mean the sync tab in the power widget?
Right now the sync button and the 2 to the right are on. The 2 to the left are not.

What app or widget would be running that could disable my 3g?