Email won't resize to fit window

unpeachy

Reaction score
When I open an email on the droid x, it is larger than the screen, so reading it requires me to scroll left to right. Is there any setting I can adjust to make it "fit to screen"? It works fine on internet sites, but I can't seem to find any information about resizing the emails.

Any help appreciated!

Mahalo!

brinack

Reaction score
Yep same problem here. Anyone know if this is "normal" or" fixable"?

Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Big_Ron

Reaction score
Same for me and the pinch sizeing wount work on it eather

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

id2nv2nj2ca

Reaction score
My wife and I just got Droid X's yesterday. Not quite sure what to think yet after migrating from the iPhone. Loved what that phone was capable of, hated the AT&T service and the problems with the phone that had me on phone #6 and the wife on #3 when we made the switch.

This email thing is very perplexing to me, and I am posting here in hopes that there has been a fix or a suggestion since the last time it was brought up. Try looking at an email from Tigerdirect.com (where we got the Droids for $20 each, by the way) on the screen. It stinks having to scroll left and right and up and down.

On an unrelated note, it REALLY stinks that there is no App or Widget or whatever they are called for Hulu Plus or Netflix streaming.

Thanks, and Happy New Year.