email signatures?

Truebill

Reaction score
How can I add an automated signature to my emails from my Droid?

nunka

Reaction score
For Gmail: open the Gmail app, hit the menu button, go to Settings, then Signature. You can use multiple lines for your signature.

By default, the app doesn't add the standard "--" for message separation like Gmail normally does. But you can add it yourself and it will appear the same way to other Gmail users.

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score
I want to add the "Sent from my Droid" sig.. (intentionally being obnoxious I know!)

BUMP

Istus

Reaction score
In the standard email app, it cannot be done. As a work around, I edited the "Your Name" field (Email App > Choose Account > Menu > Account Settings) to read "Josh - Droid" instead of just "Josh."

You could edit it to say "Josh - Sent From Droid," obviously substituting your name in there. Its not glamorous, but gets the job done.

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score
In the standard email app, it cannot be done. As a work around, I edited the "Your Name" field (Email App > Choose Account > Menu > Account Settings) to read "Josh - Droid" instead of just "Josh."

You could edit it to say "Josh - Sent From Droid," obviously substituting your name in there. Its not glamorous, but gets the job done.

Thanks man. Would that also show in emails sent from my gmail?

Istus

Reaction score

Thanks man. Would that also show in emails sent from my gmail?
As my gmail account isn't my primary, I can't be certain if that field syncs with the google servers. I've not tried it.