email question & lock phone

[email protected]

Reaction score
1-When receiving email, I cannot find a save function so I can send the email after I read it, to a folder so I can save it there for later. All I find is a forward and delete. Some of them I need to save to work with later on my computer, but I can't find it. Does it exist?

2- how do I turn on the lock function of the phone without turning off the phone?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
1. if you are refering to gmail. To save it you long press on the email and you can either archive it, or change the label. Change label puts it in a new folder.
2. The lock function is set whenever the screen goes off. Go to settings: display: screen timeout. Set it low and when the screen shuts off you have to unlock it to when you wake it up.

Sent from my Droid using interplanetary communications that neither you or I could possibly understand. Cheers.

OP
J

[email protected]

Reaction score
I hadn't realized that I was entering that as my sign on name till after the fact! And I don't know how to change it- I tried already- tonight is the first time I have come on- hopefully people will not spam me and I won't have to put on extra blockers- but I am kind of stuck with it at the moment!