Email Problems (missing my blackberry!!)

JennL

Reaction score
I have the Droid Incredible 2 with my corporate email on it, gmail and juno email account. When I try to open to view the emails, the Droid takes forever (up to 1 minute) to load. Then, it will frequently say "Activity Mail (in application Mail) is not responding" and I can choose to FORCE CLOSE or WAIT. I choose "force close", try again, and after 15+ seconds then email loads. Then, when I try to open an email, it takes upwards of 15 - 30 seconds for the specific email message to load (frequently I get the same error as above). My 3 year old blackberry was 1000 times faster than this. I have already done the following:
1. Only download email for last 3 days;
2. Only check email every 15 minutes during peak time, 30 minutes during off peak; and
3. taken steps to preserve battery,i.e. no GPS, Bluetooth running, Brightness turned all the way down.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you are big on corporate email, android just doesn't provide.

You can try touchdown and k9 mail for these options. Many people use these apps to enhance their mail experience.

I have my personal accounts all attached to my Gmail account just for this reason (since it is actually pushed )

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk