email pics and uploads

floridalineman

Reaction score
I hope this hasn't been discussed yet, but I have a couple of questions.when someone sends an email with an attached pic, I cannot see it. Even when I click on show content(msn live) it will not show up.
My second problem is I can't upload pics to web sites. It says uploads disabled. Craigslist is one site and the other is an adult picpost site where my wife and I like to share pics.
Any help would be great.

OP
F

floridalineman

Reaction score
Wow not one answer? Can I upload pics to a website from my driod. I could ffrom my blackberry. I just got the droid and I am learning

rxonmymind

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. So don't feel bad. Not one answer to this question. I. Oils manage attachment from a home computer just fine but for some reason the Droid doesn't seem to recognize the browser/choose button to allow one to upload pics from your own gallery. IF it does it's rare. Like one in every twenty attempts. I can't believe no one else has this problem.

pierced_droid

Reaction score
You CAn always try and go into your browser settings and change the agent to ie6

Sent from my etcha-sketch

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am able to open pictures that I receive in emails and text messages. I long press (press and hold) to save. If I want to save a photo from a Web site I long press and tap save. Admittedly, this does not work on all sites.

I've not tried to upload a photo to any site so I'm unable to make any comments.

Mike

pierced_droid

Reaction score
I am able to open pictures that I receive in emails and text messages. I long press (press and hold) to save. If I want to save a photo from a Web site I long press and tap save. Admittedly, this does not work on all sites.

I've not tried to upload a photo to any site so I'm unable to make any comments.

Mike

Try using dolphin browser or xscope

Sent from my etcha-sketch