Email Notification volume control?

Michael1

Reaction score
How do I control the email notification volume? I noticed that the standard notification volume control only handles text messages. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

SnoDrtRider

Reaction score
Settings/Sound & Display Settings/Ringer Volume
There is a check box for "Use Incoming Call Volume for Notifications" un-check the box and a separate volume control for notifications appears.

OP
M

Michael1

Reaction score
Settings/Sound & Display Settings/Ringer Volume
There is a check box for "Use Incoming Call Volume for Notifications" un-check the box and a separate volume control for notifications appears.
Thank you, I did make a change to the settings. For some reason it does not affect the email notifications only the text messages. Seems like there is no way to lower the email notification sound? Perhaps there is an app that gives you more volume control options.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Most of the profiles apps will allow you to easily set the levels.

lisa97225

Reaction score
similar issue

I set my notifications volume low, but occasionally I will get a REALLY loud notification (usually while I'm sleeping!) Then when I go to the notification volume setting, I will find it on max volume. It's somehow resetting itself to max volume!!! How do I make this stop? I need sleep!