Email: attach text files?

mkulon

Reaction score
I need to reply to numerous emails, most of which require one of about 20 different "canned" text responses.

I would like to either attach an appropriate text file to each email, or better yet, easily insert the contents of the text file into the body of the email.

Is there a way to do this? I tried both standard email app & K-9, but I do not see the option to attach / insert pre-defined text.

Joker

Reaction score
As a work around you could have a notepad app with your "canned" responses typed in. Then you could just copy and paste into your email replies as needed.

rcfx

Reaction score
I do that just like joker said, I really don't like to type a lot.

Sent from Droid via Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I need to reply to numerous emails, most of which require one of about 20 different "canned" text responses.

I would like to either attach an appropriate text file to each email, or better yet, easily insert the contents of the text file into the body of the email.

Is there a way to do this? I tried both standard email app & K-9, but I do not see the option to attach / insert pre-defined text.

Just one message, with many recipients? It would show it's canned for sure but at least you won't be pasting every message.