Easy thether problems

juarbed

Reaction score
All of a sudden I cant see the option to thether when I right click nor do I see the android icon when I connect to the pc. Can someone help.

jloya

Reaction score
make sure app still has super user permissions, maybe try uninstalling reinstalling

or give wireless tether a try, its what I use and never have any issues when connecting to mac or windows PC

joeybarclay

Reaction score
make sure app still has super user permissions, maybe try uninstalling reinstalling

or give wireless tether a try, its what I use and never have any issues when connecting to mac or windows PC

easy tether isn't a root app. open easy tether and make sure you enable tethering and usb debugging then check and make sure that the application on the pc is still there.

jloya

Reaction score

easy tether isn't a root app. open easy tether and make sure you enable tethering and usb debugging then check and make sure that the application on the pc is still there.

thanks for the heads up and correction