Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not sure what's going wrong for you...

raw33

Reaction score
Droid 2

i tried usind rsd lite and this is the error i am getting--->failed flashing process/ unable to retrieve initialization values from ini file..... please help me out

I am having the same problem. I am trying to root my droid 2 and am completely new to tinkering with phones. I have homebrewed numerous wii's but new to phones. I am following the directions from -----> Guide to Rooting 2.2 for Windows and Linux - Android Forums ----> but on Step #13 I feel getting the same error that the person i quoted is getting...
Any ideas? Thanks

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
i tried usind rsd lite and this is the error i am getting--->failed flashing process/ unable to retrieve initialization values from ini file..... please help me out

I am having the same problem. I am trying to root my droid 2 and am completely new to tinkering with phones. I have homebrewed numerous wii's but new to phones. I am following the directions from -----> Guide to Rooting 2.2 for Windows and Linux - Android Forums ----> but on Step #13 I feel getting the same error that the person i quoted is getting...
Any ideas? Thanks

@ idulfingz: Yes. A) This thread is about rooting the Droid 1. B) This thread is about rooting android 2.1 and you refer to a thread about rooting 2.2.

Mainly, whatever applied to rooting one phone usually does NOT apply to rooting another. And the files needed for rooting 2.1 and 2.2 can be different. I suggest you might want to do some more research on what you're doing BEFORE you really screw your phone up, because going the road you are now, it will be EASY.

good luck