Earbud Stereo Headset w/mic

essadv

Reaction score
What is the best sounding/quality wired earbud style stereo headset w/mic for the incredible. So many I have tried are junk. Thanks:)

OP
E

essadv

Reaction score
I looking for

1) Sound quality for music
2) Sound quality for phone
3) Sound quality for FM radio
4) Reliability

Cost needs to be reasonable but it seems like the $5-$15 options are not so good.

theguy386

Reaction score
As much as I hate to admit it........... an iPhone headset :(

I've already gone through 3 of them and the Apple one has proven itself the best so far.

Sal

Reaction score
I looking for

1) Sound quality for music
2) Sound quality for phone
3) Sound quality for FM radio
4) Reliability

Cost needs to be reasonable but it seems like the $5-$15 options are not so good.

The bose one is very good. Quality sound. Very streamlined and effective phone mike. But it is a little expensive. And i wish the inline control button was more functional.

OP
E

essadv

Reaction score
Anybody try the MetroFi 220vi?

Buck Flicks

Reaction score
It doesn't have a microphone, unfortunately, but the best earbuds I've found are Skullcandy Titans. I found them while doing a search for best earbuds under $50, and one review had them described as 'not only the best earbuds under $50, but they're the best earbuds for under $100.

They've been very durable and the sound quality is excellent.

That said, Skullcandy has an offering called Smokin' Buds Mic'd, which is a slightly cheaper selection than the Titan, but they do have a microphone. Based on the other Skullcandy buds I've used, then I feel confident in recommending these if you need a mic in your earbud.

I will never use an Apple earbud again. They're brutally bad compared to Skullcandy. They hurt my ears and sound like a tin can on a string by comparison.

Capt.D

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Has anyone used Zaggs..cheaper tham bose and are supposed to be coated to be stronger...I'd like to know otherwisw I was leaning towards Bose.