ear piece speaker blown! Purchased phone from ebay- need help by tomorrow please!

rmkleman

Reaction score
Well i was at work the other night and i blew my phone off with nitrogen (supposed to be good for electronics) and now my ear piece speaker is very very quite, like the in call volume is set more then half way down. I purchased this phone from ebay a few months back and now i have no idea what to do. The phone needs fixed as it's my only phone. Do i just flat out tell the verizon people that i purchased the phone off ebay? Is this thing going to be under warrenty at all? I do have insurance and haven't made a claim in about 4 years. Will they just swap it and give me a new one? I need this done tomorrow. Please let me know what to do, thanks in advance! i'll be checking this post every chance i get.

iPirate

Reaction score
what do you mean "blew your phone off with nitrogen"?

hoing

Reaction score
Well if u have insurance u can get it replaced. call verizon and tell them your situation but dont tell them your name if your scared - just tell them what happendd and ask if its possible for replacement...and if it is..then tell them your name and go collect your new droid!

OP
R

rmkleman

Reaction score
I run a laser and there is a small low pressure air nozzle that blows compressed 100% nitrogen gas out of it that is supposed to be good for blowing dust out of electronics. Never had a problem with any of my previous phones. So i am going to have to file this under insurance? It can't be a warrenty issue i'm assuming?

hoing

Reaction score
Tell them your sound quality is poor and see if they can fix it and if not they will most likely give you a new one.