DX Roms

ronlsjr

Reaction score
I'm using the cyanogenmod7 nightlies and they are nice but have few problems. I want to switch to a nice stable rom until the cm7 is stable I hate to have a different rom though because cm7 is a sweet rom n it gingerbread 2.3.4. What gingerbread rom will be great for my DX? Is there any other blur or no blur Gingerbread 2.3.4?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
R

ronlsjr

Reaction score
People dont ever answer questions here anymore. Is there a livewallpaper and video playback fix for CM7 yet.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Apex is super stable. Its 2.3.3 and fast. Its Blur-less.

I believe SSX is 2.3.4, but I can't comment on it. It looks cool though

sent from my ApeX

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you like cm, apex is probably your best bet. Plus its super stable. Liberty is a great rom. Its a mix of aosp and blur. Highly customizable. ZombieStomped is a bloatless Motoblur rom. All these are stable and quick. Apex is probably the quickest. I would try them all out. Why not?
Also, if your on a dx, there is an aosp liberty rom. I can't comment on it as it's not yet been ported to the d2 (unfortunately!). Looks really nice though. Hope this helps

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

P

PILLKOZ

Aosp liberty is ok but honestly liberty gb v0.9 is great... im waiting on v1.0 and I will deff try out liberty justice.. but im not sure about cm7.. I tried cm6 on my d1 and was not impressed ..liquid gb was way better.. liberty is the closest thing to it on the dx

Sent from my liberated DROIDX using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you like cm, apex is probably your best bet. Plus its super stable. Liberty is a great rom. Its a mix of aosp and blur. Highly customizable. ZombieStomped is a bloatless Motoblur rom. All these are stable and quick. Apex is probably the quickest. I would try them all out. Why not?
Also, if your on a dx, there is an aosp liberty rom. I can't comment on it as it's not yet been ported to the d2 (unfortunately!). Looks really nice though. Hope this helps

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

Liberty AOSP is very similar to Apex. I think Apex is a little more stable though as I have had to do 2 battery pulls with Liberty. Still a great ROM.

I can't wait for Justice

SkyNet Liberty AOSP

Darkside86

Reaction score
Kevlar rom. New rom, everyone has been raving about the battery life with this rom. And the battery life Is very good for me. Forgot to charge my battery last night (50%) been on my phone most of the day. Still at 20%. Not bad for me.
Also, everything works on this rom. haven't had any problems what so ever. Definitely sticking with this rom. My favorite so far. And I've tried them all.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is it Blur or AOSP? I don't think I can ever go back to Blur...

Apex 2.0 Revolution

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh stop it. Blur can be good if it's de-bloated and tweaked until it's almost not blur ;)

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh stop it. Blur can be good if it's de-bloated and tweaked until it's almost not blur ;)

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

That's what's stopping me from running Liberty .9. I think I'd like the customization, but Blur is annoying. That and the fact that with Apex, I have never had any issues whatsoever. The only ROM I can say that about out of the ones I have tried.

Apex 2.0 Revolution

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, even apex is still based off blur. You can't escape it on a locked phone, but i know what you're trying to say. Basically, its built off the verizon gb leak,

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, even apex is still based off blur. You can't escape it on a locked phone, but i know what you're trying to say. Basically, its built off the verizon gb leak,

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

That's true. Its not from source AOSP, like CM7...

Apex 2.0 Revolution