DVR remote controller?

bustinloose82

Reaction score
Is there a Verizon Fios DVR remote controller? I know that you can get a TIVO app to set your programs, etc. on the droid, but I haven't found one for my FIOS dvr.

Technoman

Reaction score
You can use the mobile WEB link to get to your Verizon DVR, there is no actual APP at this time.

The Mobile WEB LINK is FiOS TV Central

It isn't as clean as the APP that was available for the LG Voyager, but it does work.

zegolf

Reaction score
You can use the mobile WEB link to get to your Verizon DVR, there is no actual APP at this time.

The Mobile WEB LINK is FiOS TV Central

It isn't as clean as the APP that was available for the LG Voyager, but it does work.

This is the only thing I miss about my Storm. The FIOS TV App used to be so convenient. I can't believe Verizon isn't planning on releasing an app though, so I'd keep an eye out for it.

mo2mey

Reaction score
I also miss the storm! Mainly for the fast email. but also for the little things like fios tv. Hopefully an app will be available shortly for the droid.

zegolf

Reaction score
I also miss the storm! Mainly for the fast email. but also for the little things like fios tv. Hopefully an app will be available shortly for the droid.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't miss the Storm at all. I just miss the FIOS App on the Storm.

Ober5

Reaction score
Has this been updated?

Would love to have my FIOS remote on my phone.

brianr0131

Reaction score
All I can say is wow. This app is better on droid then the actual web app is online. It's very fluid. Simply amazing.

Enjoy!

Ober5

Reaction score
Awesome, downloaded and will install tomorrow. Thanks, guys.

dmdj232

Reaction score
GREAT APP!!...takes a little long to load but ther then that a great app!!