Druid Pro for Sprint!

google123

Reaction score
Also rugged druid pro iDEN. Lol. Check engadget.com.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

hal83

Reaction score
droid pro xprt

wow! i just saw the news just now. they also changed the appearance of the device a little. soft keys look a bit raised (to prevent mistakes?) and those "fake keys" on the bottom are gone. are the alt keys still blue though? extended battery is included in this phone. i also hope they improved the camera (720p plz) and bugginess of the verizon version.

this phone would be awesome on virgin mobile.

as for the rugged phone, the keys appear slanted like the pro's. i love love love the menu keys on top. they're physical and SEND AND END keys! finally! i love the number pad too. yellow alt keys are cool.

finally, hopefully nothing is locked down by sprint. hopefully gsm works just fine in the usa and there will be no issues with unlock codes.

i guess they scrapped uk pro for this instead. can't wait for this to come out.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
druid.jpg

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
wow! i just saw the news just now. they also changed the appearance of the device a little. soft keys look a bit raised (to prevent mistakes?) and those "fake keys" on the bottom are gone. are the alt keys still blue though? extended battery is included in this phone. i also hope they improved the camera (720p plz) and bugginess of the verizon version.

this phone would be awesome on virgin mobile.

as for the rugged phone, the keys appear slanted like the pro's. i love love love the menu keys on top. they're physical and SEND AND END keys! finally! i love the number pad too. yellow alt keys are cool.

finally, hopefully nothing is locked down by sprint. hopefully gsm works just fine in the usa and there will be no issues with unlock codes.

i guess they scrapped uk pro for this instead. can't wait for this to come out.

It looks like they've also shrunk the Alt and Voice Search keys to make room for the swoops they put on either side in place of the fake keys. The volume rocker is also different.

It's the same 5-megapixel camera, so it won't have 720p video. It looks like everything will be essentially the same all around as the Verizon version internally (and externally for that matter).

Pretty much all of the bugginess in the Verizon version appears to have been fixed by the latest update, so one would assume this one will run pretty well. Glad to see it getting out where it can get into more hands.

UWSkier

Reaction score
I like that the keys have a slight curvature to them like a Blackberry keypad. Even after 6 months with my Pro, I'm not close to as fast typing as I was with my Bold. It's the only thing I miss about that phone.