DropTheme [MM]

RacingManiac

Reaction score
Getting force close for Gmail after trying to install the theme over 1.1.1.....I guess its not quite as straightforward as that...

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
OP
pandroid

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Getting force close for Gmail after trying to install the theme over 1.1.1.....I guess its not quite as straightforward as that...

yep. i recommend opening up the DropTheme zip and deleting gmail.apk from /system/app

thats pretty much the only thing holding DT back from being 1.1.1 compatible

jobake01

Reaction score
Has anyone tried installing this with sapphire 1.1.0 installing it with sprecovery?

If this is not possible, if I installed sapphire with sprecovery, could I install this with metamorph?

revenge8

Reaction score
anyway to get this ported to ShadowROM?
shadowROM is great and needs more themes like this.
your work is appreciated my man

litso

Reaction score
anyway to get this ported to ShadowROM?
shadowROM is great and needs more themes like this.
your work is appreciated my man

Unfortunately Pandroid expressed waning interest in this theme some time ago. He's now working on Avalon with Importune and Xeudoxus. I'm sure whn it is completed it will get ported to Shadow Rom. You may be able to talk him into doing a quick port but I wouldn't hold my breath :)

Patriotvirus

Reaction score
Are there more widgets that are themed? I have Drop theme red and loving it! A google search red theme widget would be nice

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
thanks everyone for all the supportive comments! makes my work worth while:)

You deserve it! This theme is great and I'm really hoping to see it on other phones soon.

Great work!

I just installed it on my Dinc, running Ruby 1.1.1, and it looks GREAT! Thanks for creating a great theme! :):)

-Mike

OP
pandroid

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Are there more widgets that are themed? I have Drop theme red and loving it! A google search red theme widget would be nice

ill see what i can do

thanks everyone for all the supportive comments! makes my work worth while:)

You deserve it! This theme is great and I'm really hoping to see it on other phones soon.

Great work!

its been ported by others to a few other phones, and one is in the works for the HD2 which includes the white version

I just installed it on my Dinc, running Ruby 1.1.1, and it looks GREAT! Thanks for creating a great theme! :):)

-Mike

youre welcome!

Mandroidx

Reaction score
Hey im a Noob who just rooted his phone Now i was looking through this and it looks like this theme comes with swype is that true???

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Someone port the blue drop theme to apex 1.3.1! Droid x needs some drop theme loving :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App