Dropped Droid 15 ft

kgvnova

Reaction score
Ok so i dropped my droid 15 ft off of my friends balcony and it landed on a solild concrete floor and now there's a slight curve in the screen but everything else is fine with the phone except every time i open it it presses the j and u buttons... is there anything i can do to fix this or am i stuck with that problem

hipkik

Reaction score
Ouch...sounds like you need to call up Asurion (please tell me you have insurance!)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Have insurance?
Don't use the slider??

Have to say it...
:icon_ worthless:

Sorry Dude.....

OP
K

kgvnova

Reaction score
yeah don't have insurance... and you cant really see it even in a picture cause its so little its just enough to piss you a lot...

Shad0w325

Reaction score
The Droid is made just like Nintendo products it seems. You can drop them from a story and a half up, and they'll still work fine. Sure, it might have some cosmetic damage, but it will still work great. :)

hipkik

Reaction score
The Droid is made just like Nintendo products it seems. You can drop them from a story and a half up, and they'll still work fine. Sure, it might have some cosmetic damage, but it will still work great. :)
Haha, that reminded me...my N64 dropped off my tv right on the cartridge while I was playing (the dog did it) and it didn't even shut off lol...I've also dropped my retired DS many times, only thing is finding the stylus cus it shoots out like a rocket!

J

Johnly

The droid still works? Wow, solid slider huh? Did you have any protection? Was it naked when it dropped?