Dropbox - Share/Move files from mobile to desktop instantly

Overclockd24

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was browsing around for some cool new apps for my DX and I came across dropbox, and wow this app is awesome. It creates a folder on your desktop that basically is a 2gb peice of cloud. You can put anything you want in there, and organize it how you like, and it will instantly show up on the dropbox app on your phone, works across multiple computers as well. Its so great for transferring music, videos, and other files on and off your phone quickly and easily.. Best part is its free! :icon_ banana:

Use my link to sign up and you'll get an extra 250mb of space too:
http://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTExMzYyODkyOQ

Let me know what ya guys think

Docinbird

Reaction score
I second the recommendation for Dropbox. I use it to sync the data file for 1Password with my desktop and laptop systems, as well as for misc file transfer.

beckx020

Reaction score
Well, it's not wonderful for me. I uploaded files from my Droid1 and who knows where they went. Looked like they uploaded, but can't see them on their server. I won't trust it. :(

foghorn67

Reaction score
Been using it for a couple of months, it's awesome. Loves the way it works with my Windows 7 box as well.

OP
O

Overclockd24

Reaction score
bah, I tried searching for previous posts of this and didn't see anything.. Sorry, didnt mean to double post..