Drop Down Notification Menu Question

beanx

Reaction score
does anyone know how to edit the color or image here that the red arrow is pointing to? The gray area with the "ongoing" text ontop of it. If you can help me out with this then you are a god! dancedroid

pulldown.jpg

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
thanks

been wanting to change that on a few of my incredible themes. I'll have to edit it up myself to black to match the rest of my theme :) then my text coloring will be easier to read.

willy221387

Reaction score
does anyone know how to edit the color or image here that the red arrow is pointing to? The gray area with the "ongoing" text ontop of it. If you can help me out with this then you are a god! dancedroid

pulldown.jpg

how did you change the usb connected and usb debugging connection background?
what image is it?

mattXdezzi

Reaction score
^second that question. just learned to do .9.pngs and im going crazy with new changes

EDIT: Possibly status_bar_item_app_background_normal.9.png and/or status_bar_item_background_normal.9.png...?

any confirmation?

EDIT2: I just checked, it is "status_bar_item_background_normal.9.png"

Last edited:

willy221387

Reaction score
finally!

^second that question. just learned to do .9.pngs and im going crazy with new changes

EDIT: Possibly status_bar_item_app_background_normal.9.png and/or status_bar_item_background_normal.9.png...?

any confirmation?

EDIT2: I just checked, it is "status_bar_item_background_normal.9.png"

tyty i was searching for like 2 days! found nothing! ty ty how are you editing .9.png?