Droidmod 1.0 and home++

Rated_R

Reaction score
Been searchin around for other threads with live wallpapers for home++ but no luck....any help?

...as stated above grab the newest build from the website (.15) and disable both Wallpaper Scrolling and Workspace Looping.

I just tried FYI for people reading this thread and honestly as cool as it is, it slows my phone down. Back to good ol' DroidMod :D

I don't see this .15 apk build anywhere. All I see is 0.8.0.8 mentioned. Where on the site do you find this .15 build?

I just noticed this. I updated and the workaround does not work. Back to .15 Glad I saved the download. It is not available any more.

jbg25

Reaction score
I have been running AdamZs smoked glass 6 with Home++ pushed to the system.

No force closes, no lag, no shutter, perfect. The secret is the livewallpaper manager on the rom (part of the ESE53 base I believe). The manager does the heavy lifting and Home++ now has the memory to run without any issues at all. Works perfectly at every speed from 600MHz to 1100MHz. I have it at 1100MHz right now....and it is running at under 30c most times...and even when I play Robodefense in fastforward for 10 mins...the temp still is under 40c. Only drawback is the LW are not interactive...but I can live with that for the benefits of Home++

you should definitely go to inuitit.mobi and download 8.0.7.15. and then get AdamZ smoked glass 6.0 once he releases the final rom in the next day or two.

gregrob

Reaction score
I'm runnig bugless beast v09 on 2.1 with Home++ .15 and the live wallpapers work great.