Droidforums.net needs your help! Please +1 us.

J

JohnDroid

droidforums-plus1.jpg

Google just yesterday released their alternative to the Facebook Like button in the form of the +1. It's Google's way of doing Social Search -- for now, we don't really know what Google has in mind for this in the long haul but we do know that Google is putting a lot of effort into this project and we want to see what can be done with it.

For that reason, we are asking all of our members to please +1 us if you've found the site helpful or useful in your tenure here. It takes only a second and odds are, you've got a Google profile already ;)

To do so you can visit the Droidforums.net main page at the following URL: Droid Forum - Covering all Verizon Droid & Android Phones - Droid, Droid 2, Droid X, Incredible and more. On the right hand column you'll see the Recommend Us block and there is a +1 button you can click. If it's blue your already set, if it's white you can still upvote us.

We appreciate every member here who's made this place what it is. Thanks for being a part of it! Please +1 us and post in this thread letting us know you've given us a bit of love!

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Love given! It'll be interesting to see what Google makes of it...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I added my plus one.

sent from droidforums app

matt2783

Reaction score
I normally stay away from all this social network crap but I +1'd(?) anyway.

zimm

Reaction score
Added my +1. Great place to find and get answers.

coolrmc

Reaction score
Thanks for all you do. Keep up the good work.
+1 given

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Big Cam

Reaction score
+1 for sure, good luck on concoring this new rating system. With about 100,000 members you must rule the web.

OP
J

JohnDroid

Just passed 100! Thanks everyone... let's see how many we can get!