DroidForums is the best

elvyrorie

Reaction score
I have just been looking at some other forums and I won't name names, but the folks here are nicer and generally more knowledgeable than any of the others. Keep it up.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Thanks for the compliment elvyrorie. I was a "regular member" here at one time and the reason you just stated is what kept me here. I really enjoy everyone on this forum. I've made so many great friends I cannot even believe it.

Big props to all the members for sure. They are awesome : )

I've never officially welcomed you neither so.....WELCOME ABOARD!!

OP
elvyrorie

elvyrorie

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. Everyone here helped me take the steps to rooting, custom roms, etc. This is my first android phone and I love it. I was jealous of my dad for an entire year until I could upgrade and finally get on board. Now, I can't stay off my phone. I went to school for accounting so I have no programming xp at all. Just being here has created a new hobby for me. Now, I just need to learn java, and linux, and maybe I can have more fun.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Blabomb

Reaction score
I will say that I haven't been here long either but I have really enjoyed it so far. Everyone is friendly and they are always willing to help me out :)

vintage2714

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums i'm still kind of new myself and I agree 100% I feel right at home here.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Definitely the best Forum on the net

Sent through time and space -

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad you feel so at home. The friendliness of DF is what kept me here too when I got my Droid in November 09.