Droid2 headphones w/ media button recommendation

Lavs23

Reaction score
I just got my DROID2 R2D2 and it comes with a decent set of headphones that has a mic with a media play/pause button. These work pretty good for podcasts and audiobooks which is just about all I listen to anymore. Do any of you have recommendations on a set of head phones with some noise reduction. Sound Quality doesn't need to be amazing but if they could have some inline volume controls as well as play/pause that would be great.

Sent from my DROID2 (R2D2) using DroidForums App

chasehammer

Reaction score
ifrogz are awesome! if i had to guess they would probably get about 98% noise prevention rating. Sounds is pretty great for headset especially the bass capabilities.

bigwilly90210

Reaction score
Do those ifrogz all come with media controls? I couldn't find anything on their website saying so. I'm in the market for some decent earbuds. My gaming headphones rock but not so functional for bike riding etc. ha. I love the customizable options they have and decent prices too. Just couldn't find anything on the pages for the Ozone and the Flow saying they had inline controls or mic. Might buy them for my R2D2 anyway ha.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

chasehammer

Reaction score
No not all come with a controller. i know the ones with the mic have the send/end button. I remember seeing a little box that they plug into that had vol controls but i dont see it anymore.