Droid X

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I searched and searched(maybe not very well) but I was about to trade in my OG Droid for the Droid X. I was wondering if MetickOne runs on the DX. I'm really looking for a clean rom or something close to what I'm running on my OG Droid.

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
I searched and searched(maybe not very well) but I was about to trade in my OG Droid for the Droid X. I was wondering if MetickOne runs on the DX. I'm really looking for a clean rom or something close to what I'm running on my OG Droid.

I dont have a rom for the DX. I do have one for the G2/Desire Z though. lol. I dont think that will help you though. If you get the bionic I'll be making roms for that, as long as they dont lock that bootloader. I would recommend Liberty rom for the DX. I know all the devs that work on it and they're all very very talented.

OP
MrSmith317

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro. I'm probably going to grab a bionic mostly depending on whether or not they lock the bootloader. If they do I might turn to the dark side and go samsung.

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
Thanks bro. I'm probably going to grab a bionic mostly depending on whether or not they lock the bootloader. If they do I might turn to the dark side and go samsung.

Yeah, I'm undecided on that. I really like the fact that Motorola is an American company and it's electronics to boot. We need companies like it in the U.S.